Monday 14 April 2014

Release the Kraken!

It's been busy here as I try to clean my workload plate in preparation for our launch. We now have art from three different artists! We might add a fourth as well. This means a big improvement in the quality of art we can produce over the course of our production cycle. we are also feeling quite inspired by other campaigns we've been following and will be tweaking the layout and design elements of our cards to match the quality we see in other decks. The colour scheme will remain. Also we have all our initial playtesting decks in the hands of players. In my own regular game the cards have been an amazing help whenever I need something quick and don't want to fall back to my old standby items, traps, and encounters.

I'll post something fun on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment